My Planned Build

Jun 2, 2018
Hi Guys ,

Can you please give me your opinion of the components I'm planning to use in my build .

Here Is the parts :

PC Parts Picker

1-CPU : Intel - Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor

2-Motherboard : Asus - ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING

3-CPU Cooler : Cooler Master - MasterLiquid ML240R RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

4-Thermal Compound : Thermal Grizzly - Kryonaut 1g 1g Thermal Paste

5-Memory : Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000

6-Storage : Samsung - 970 Evo 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive

7- GPU : EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 GAMING iCX Video Card

8-PSU : Gigabyte 800W 80+ Odin

9-Case : Cooler Master HAF 932

Kindly note these things:

1- that i only want to use Intel CPU and EVGA GPU

2- The Budget is 2000$

3- The Case and The PSU are already in my old PC

4- i'm not an overclocking fan

Thanks in advance xD

May 30, 2018
Nothinf to say, really, nice build, but you will probably run out of those 500GB of storage soon. Maybe buy an HDD as well?

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks for the reply i have an extra 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD .
Any comments regarding the CPU cooling ?
I feel that i can get better performance for that price

May 30, 2018
It depends on what you want to actually do with your build. From a general perspective though, I would say that even an entry level liquid AIO is more than enough to cool a non-overclocked CPU. It might depend if will be gaming on your rig or not, but that's more the GPU's job, not CPU's.

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks for the reply.
Mostly I will use it for gaming,but i want it to be at the lowest temp i could get for that price as i struggled with that in my previous build .
Also I'm thinking of changing the case to the cooler master 700P

on the evga card you may want to swap it out to another brand. they had to drop a firmware update on there cards as there issue with heat and there cards vrm. some of there higher end cards have caught on fire. there are youtube videos about it. also nvidia in a few weeks dropping there faster and newer gpu. i would use the funds for the gpu you have now for the newer nvidia gpu when it drops.