[SOLVED] My PSU is starting to die is this a somewhat good buy?

Solution
Better if you list what is available to you. I can list lots of decent models, but they won't necessarily be models sold where you are.

EVGA B2, EVGA B3, EVGA G2, EVGA G3, some of the larger supernova models are okay.
Corsair RX, TX, RM, AX models
All but the cheapest Seasonic models are pretty good, getting a bit dated if you find the M12II models around though.
Super Flower makes some decent models, but I am not certain they are still in business.
Cooler Master has some high end models, more popular in Europe from what I understand, but they also sell some not so good units.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
TX850m has a decent reputation. Pretty old though.

Do you need that much power? Enough to run a high end system with two GPUs.
i don't... a 550w should be enough... im pretty new to pc stuf...How do i know if the PSU will fit and if the cables will fit into my components :/ is it hard to replace a psu?

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Better if you list what is available to you. I can list lots of decent models, but they won't necessarily be models sold where you are.

EVGA B2, EVGA B3, EVGA G2, EVGA G3, some of the larger supernova models are okay.
Corsair RX, TX, RM, AX models
All but the cheapest Seasonic models are pretty good, getting a bit dated if you find the M12II models around though.
Super Flower makes some decent models, but I am not certain they are still in business.
Cooler Master has some high end models, more popular in Europe from what I understand, but they also sell some not so good units.

Reactions: Pomfrit
Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
That would be the 2017 version, yes. Looks like a match to what the original link was. But still too large and expensive for most people.

Not sure how good the local Slovenian price is, but I imagine it is up there.

I was actually thinking of the original TX series, which was what, late 2000s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS