[SOLVED] My PSU won't turn on

May 4, 2020
Hello, I am currently building my first system. I am trying to turn on the PSU and it doesn't seem like it is working. The PSU I am working with is the Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w Fully modular. The PSU fans won't even spin, the RGB lightings won't even work, nor the fans of the system won't spin. The only light I see is from my 2080ti but its just two tiny white lights. I don't know what is wrong. I tried testing the PSU with a paperclip but I don't think that helps either. If anybody can help I greatly appreciate it. I have been waiting for this build for a very long time. If this helps, this is the list of my computer. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4VK3p8

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
If the PSU doesn't respond to paperclip test then it's definitely dead as it doesn't have semi-passive mode (fan should spin all the time). RMA it.
Hi I figured out the problem seems like I forgot to put in the front IO cables. Thanks for replying btw. Also, this may be completely unrelated but it seems like my AIO cooler is impossible to mount on the top. I put it in the front but I know its terrible to put the AIO in the front. Should I just leave this?