[SOLVED] My ram (i think anyways) and my monitor prevents my computer from rebooting!

Dec 20, 2018
OK! So i got a new mobo and GPU, and upon installing them, I have found the only way to reboot. To do so is to turn off the motherboard by holdin power down for 4 seconds (kills me to do so, but its the only way i found, even cmd couldnt fully shut it down. once off, i need to switch the ram slots from slot 2 and 4 into slots 1 and 3. Then i have to turn on the motherboard WITHOUT the monitor connected to it. If not it will throw a code loop. Once the mobo posts i can go on it and it works perfectly. No problems. I have a 1070 gaming X 8GB, 16GB of 1866Mhz ram, and a 144 hz 27 inch asus monitor. The computer registers my monitor as a generic non-PnP monitor, but it still runs the 144 hz to it. It is connected via DVI. Please help, i figured out alot. It will throw the code number 32 if i dont do anything and just reboot, and online says its a RAM problem. Is there ram drivers i need to update? i have updated every driver i can in the deivce manager. Also have a i7-4770k @ 3.5Ghz, and a GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 mobo.

Solution
You might want to try clearing your bios and leaving it at default settings. If you are still getting a 32 then it could be slightly incompatible Ram.