Hi All,
Can someone tell me how to remove the 'My Recent documents' from the
items that you see when you click on Start, or a quick way of deleting
all the items that are shown.
I am Running Windows XP Pro
Thanks
Pete

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:54:59 GMT, togtog@togtog.net wrote:

> Hi All,
> Can someone tell me how to remove the 'My Recent documents' from the
> items that you see when you click on Start, or a quick way of deleting
> all the items that are shown.
> I am Running Windows XP Pro
> Thanks
> Pete

Right click the start button and select Properties. On the screen that
appears, go to the Start Menu page and click on Customize> Advanced. Remove
check from box next to "list my most recently opened documents" to remove
this item from the start menu. OR Click the Clear List button to delete the
list but leave "recent" on the start menu.
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 05:17:50 -0600, Sharon F <sharonfDEL@ETEmvps.org>
wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:54:59 GMT, togtog@togtog.net wrote:
>

>Right click the start button and select Properties. On the screen that
>appears, go to the Start Menu page and click on Customize> Advanced. Remove
>check from box next to "list my most recently opened documents" to remove
>this item from the start menu. OR Click the Clear List button to delete the
>list but leave "recent" on the start menu.

Thanks Sharon--Brlliant