Question My Rx 570 expedition 4G show now picture

Dec 1, 2021
Hey guys i have opend the case of the rx570 and then the cooler i habe changed the thermal paste but i realized that someone else put not thermal paste on it ,it was something silver-based. I clean the most of it and then have i put normal thermal paste on it. I installed the cooler back and turned the pc on, but there is a black screen. Can someone help me. I looked for some defect on the plate of the gpu but i dont found really something.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Would you happen to have images of the silver substance you say on the GPU? Are you referring to liquid metal? If so, how did you clean it off and did it get onto other components on the GPU? Did you reassemble the GPU in the same order(but in reverse) as you did while disassembling?

Dec 1, 2021

Would you happen to have images of the silver substance you say on the GPU? Are you referring to liquid metal? If so, how did you clean it off and did it get onto other components on the GPU? Did you reassemble the GPU in the same order(but in reverse) as you did while disassembling?

yes, think it is liquid metal and it didnt get onto other spots of the gpu wait i will send a foto, ps sorry actually my english isnt good