Question My RX570 is rattling (only sometimes and not so loud though), suggestion ?

dsr07mm

Distinguished
So I noticed lately since I'm turning off my AC, that my RX570 tend sometimes to rattle (fans). It's not annoying or anything but it brought my attention.
If I slightly push card towards motherboard or from bottom to up, rattling is gone. I tried re-inserting GPU, nothing changes though. I'm not sure is this happening since I bought card since I never paid attention.

I'm wondering, for the sake of GPU and long-term playing on it, is it any more better to place something under card to pressure it and eliminate rattle noise or it's same even if I leave it ? Wouldn't like eventually fans to die faster or something like that. Everything works fine in terms of performance/temps and so on.

So it's not that I can hear it while gaming, but for the sake of GPU. As I said, it's random, even if fans are at 55% all the time while I game, sometimes rattle, sometimes not.

dsr07mm

Distinguished
Maybe the GPU fan bearing is loose ?

Not sure, I was out of PC hardware for 2-3 years, wouldn't like to do anything more then something like what I suggested for example in first post :)

Is it something normal ? This is first card without coilwhine aswel, if rattle noise is something regular aswel I can live with it. But for the sake of GPU and lifespan.