Question My RX570 performing bad pls help

Patrick_155

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017
Please help i've been trying to fix this but no success. I've been having bad fps in playing games especially days gone. Im having 40-60fps in open areas and 30+fps on camps in low settings but on the benchmark video I saw that has similar specs he was having 60+ fps on high heres the link:
View: https://youtu.be/7scbDT38qzk

My gpu usage was spiking but clocks stay the same

Power consumption is about 60-70w but 110w+ on loading screens power limit set to 25%

Cpu usage is reaching 100 but the video was only reaching high 80s

My temps were reaching high 80c though the clocks were stable

I tried:
DDU
overclock +undervolt
Underclock+undervolt
Undervolt
Power settings to high performance
Updating mobo BIOS
Disabling turbo, c1e support, and eist support in BIOS

My specs:
Lenovo motherboard h110
I5 6500 3.20ghz 4c/4t
8gb 2133 single channel ram
Visiontek rx570 4gb blower type
600w generic true rated psu (oasis os dual v2.3 600watt)
My pc was from a lenovo prebuilt that i upgraded
I need help because im really getting pissed that i cant play the games that i want to play

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You probably want dual channel memory to equal the results of that video. That would be the first thing.

CPU usage 100%, could also be thermally throttling. If you are using the Lenovo cooler, might just not be up to the task of running that game. Disabling boost could have helped, but not if the CPU is actually going below base clocks.

Patrick_155

Reputable
Apr 5, 2017
You probably want dual channel memory to equal the results of that video. That would be the first thing.

CPU usage 100%, could also be thermally throttling. If you are using the Lenovo cooler, might just not be up to the task of running that game. Disabling boost could have helped, but not if the CPU is actually going below base clocks.
My load temps were 50c+ and clocks werent going down it was stable (sorry for late reply)

TRENDING THREADS