My rx580 gaming x + problem

dhimitri

Prominent
Feb 19, 2017
I have a graphic card msi gaming x+ rx580 8gb for 3 months!
Now i have a big problem with this!
I put my hdmi cable on my gpu port and the monitor say "go to power saver, not signal"
This problem for few days and it was ok. but cant go in bios! After 1 month yesterday, i make a format on my ssd and now this problem its not resolved!
When i start my pc make 1 beep long and 3 short. This beep is gpu problem.

When i connect on my motherboard port my pc booting normal with one beep and go in bios with del button.
I open my pc with cpu graphic intel 610. My hardware not detectee my msi rx 580 and i cant install any driver!
I put on my pc a gpu from my friend and its working ok. I put my gpu on computer friend and it the same problem.
Who is the problem.?
I have a good psu corsair 80+gold 500w.
And use on my gpu 2 connector with 8 pin. Everything ok. The gpu ligts is opening!
My gpu need servive, my gpu is burned after a format of windows, or my gpu need a reset bios or drive, or reballing!

InfoSponge16

Commendable
Aug 5, 2016
Ensure your MB drivers are up to date.

While using Integrated graphics. Try to locate the 580 in the device manager. If you can see it, manually install the latest AMD drivers there.

If you can't see it, disable onboard graphics in bios, and then use the output from the card. Boot the PC and then locate the card in the device manager.

If you locate it there after that, then manually install the latest drivers.

If that resolves your issues, reformat the drive.

Before you do any of that, when you have that message, Power saver mode, no signal. Cycle the power on the monitor itself. If it turns on after that, you need the new drivers for the card.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-adrenalin-19-1-2-driver-release,38503.html

See the issues these drivers are meant to address.

USAFRet

Titan

Your friend is wrong.
"reballing" is simply a magical buzzword he heard somewhere. It is not something you can do at home.

You've had it for 3 months. Warranty...send it back.

hmm. curious what does it mean, does it mean desolder and resolder the bga package?