[SOLVED] My ryzen 5 3600x is running hot

Aug 22, 2020
So my ryzen 5 3600x is running at 100 degress non stop and how do i make it cooler? im just using a normal AMD wraith stealth cooler

Solution
If the above doesn't work, disable turbo, just go to control panel, hardware and sound, energy options, change the config for your current plan, then change the advanced config, finally look for the CPU energy management and set the maximum state around 75-90, that will sacrifice a bit of performance, but the thermals will be a lot better, this will help you until you can a better cooler.

Danymq

Reputable
Jan 9, 2020
If the above doesn't work, disable turbo, just go to control panel, hardware and sound, energy options, change the config for your current plan, then change the advanced config, finally look for the CPU energy management and set the maximum state around 75-90, that will sacrifice a bit of performance, but the thermals will be a lot better, this will help you until you can a better cooler.

Solution
Aug 22, 2020
Thank you for the help i will also try disabling overclocking in the bios and see if that helps

Reactions: Danymq