My ryzen system won't turn on

May 29, 2018
My pc won't turn on everytime I shutdown or put my pc to sleep overnight. I have to keep spam pressing the power key, sometimes I reseat the ram and cmos battery to see if anything is wrong but nothing seems to work. I'm not 100% sure but this started happening after i reset bios to default. Yes I fixed the setting after and yes Its updated but could there be an option I'm not getting right? Please someone help!

System specs:

Ryzen 5 2400g 2x4 ddr4 2934mhz ram Evga 450w power supply Windows 10 pro 1tb hdd Asrock A320m- hdv (this came 2000 series ready)

Idk i press the power button and nothing. Nothing happens not even the fan spins, i can charge my phone through the usb 3.0 hub.

When the pc comes on i have 0 problems, i can restart, shut down and it comes on normal, this only happens when i leave it off overnight. Might just have to never shut down this pc, sigh.

Solution
I face same problems too.
I tried.
1. Cleaning cpu socket by air.
2.clean ram slot by compress air.
3.change your current psu.
4.stablize your mains voltage to 220 or 110 volts only. Not fluctuate too. Better to use on Inverter or ups.
5.ground your system.

I recommend to use all methods.
And use gold league psu only.
Like corsair cx 550m
I face same problems too.
I tried.
1. Cleaning cpu socket by air.
2.clean ram slot by compress air.
3.change your current psu.
4.stablize your mains voltage to 220 or 110 volts only. Not fluctuate too. Better to use on Inverter or ups.
5.ground your system.

I recommend to use all methods.
And use gold league psu only.
Like corsair cx 550m

Solution