My samsung led doesnt has wifi option.

vampzzz

Reputable
May 10, 2016
I have a SAMSUNG LED and they want it connect it wifi but there is no option of network/wifi etc...but the user manual says it can be done when starting LED first time but as they already started it and used it with cable....now there is no option of wifi now...remote have "menu" button "mouse" button "settings" icon and "home" button etc but they are not opening anything like a clicking a home button doesn't do anything on screen.

Please tell me is it really a smart tv? It has wifi or user manual is just random manual?
I dont know exact model numder but this is what written on the box.
Q9F
UHD TV
9 SERIES | 9000
43 LED TV

And in sources button of remote control i got these options
ATV
AV
YPbPR
HDMI 1
HDMI 2
PC
MEDIA

I have a SAMSUNG LED and they want it connect it wifi but there is no option of network/wifi etc...but the user manual says it can be done when starting LED first time but as they already started it and used it with cable....now there is no option of wifi now...remote have "menu" button "mouse" button "settings" icon and "home" button etc but they are not opening anything like a clicking a home button doesn't do anything on screen.

Please tell me is it really a smart tv? It has wifi or user manual is just random manual?
I dont know exact model numder but this is what written on the box.
Q9F
UHD TV
9 SERIES | 9000
43 LED TV

And in sources button of remote control i got these options
ATV
AV
YPbPR
HDMI 1
HDMI 2
PC
MEDIA

Q9F has wifi. You don't get to that through sources, that is just the video inputs. Download the manual and check in there how to open the wireless options.