Question My samsung monitor contains annoying stuck pixels

Ymss

Prominent
Jan 3, 2021
Brand Samsung
Model lc24rg50fqmxzn
Specifications 144hz curved 4ms response time 24-inch monitor

I just re-purchased my monitor three days ago, I had the same monitor before but I replaced it because the first one had two dead pixels

The new one (the monitor I currently have) contains 1 obvious green pixel and two less annoying stuck pixels

I tried the software to fix it, tries the online page, and even tried youtube 1-2 hours long videos

None helped me
I tried the pressure method and it didn't help, instead, I noticed a weird white shadow from each corner of the screen
And that would be my second question
Are these shadows normal? Or did I broke it with the pressure method?

The first question in case I wasn't clear is that how do I get rid of those pixels?

I cannot replace it again because it costs 50% more now (I bought it on Christmas sales)
I can only return it and get my money back
I won't be able to do that after a few days

What do I do guys? Please help me here because I like this monitor and this is irritating me a lot

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You will need to contact the seller and Samsung's team to get an RMA due to the screen being faulty, though you should be able to find out in the warranty guide that came with the monitor if you need to meet a minimum threshold before an RMA can be initiated. For Asus, you need at least 8 dead pixels to initiate warranty.

Ymss

Prominent
Jan 3, 2021
You will need to contact the seller and Samsung's team to get an RMA due to the screen being faulty, though you should be able to find out in the warranty guide that came with the monitor if you need to meet a minimum threshold before an RMA can be initiated. For Asus, you need at least 8 dead pixels to initiate warranty.
Unfortunately I need at least 4 dead pixels to be able to replace it

So far I only have three stuck ones