Question My Sapphire Pulse RX 570

May 30, 2020
I just bough a Sapphire Puls me RX 570 4 GB. I don’t know much about graphics card and pc stuff, so this is my first time using one. I installed the AMD Adrenalin software and updated the drivers. I also updated my motherboard's BIOS. After doing everything, my pc isn’t working properly. When I launched my LoL client, it kept on crashing, same with my steam. And whenever I opened my Epic Games Launcher, it said something like "Your graphics card isn’t supported" or something. Also, every time I opened Google Chrome it said something like "Aw Snap! Please clear up some space." I would appreciate any help.

Specs:
Intel G4600
MSI h100m pro vh plus
RX 570 4GB
600W True Rated PSU
4GB Ram

PS: I ordered another 4GB of ram online because I think that it may be a system memory problem. I know that the GPU bottlenecks the CPU but I don’t think that it affects the system RAM. I would appreciate any help.

May 30, 2020
I just bough a Sapphire Puls me RX 570 4 GB. I don’t know much about graphics card and pc stuff, so this is my first time using one. I installed the AMD Adrenalin software and updated the drivers. I also updated my motherboard's BIOS. After doing everything, my pc isn’t working properly. When I launched my LoL client, it kept on crashing, same with my steam. And whenever I opened my Epic Games Launcher, it said something like "Your graphics card isn’t supported" or something. Also, every time I opened Google Chrome it said something like "Aw Snap! Please clear up some space." I would appreciate any help.

Specs:
Intel G4600
MSI h100m pro vh plus
RX 570 4GB
600W True Rated PSU
4GB Ram

PS: I ordered another 4GB of ram online because I think that it may be a system memory problem. I know that the GPU bottlenecks the CPU but I don’t think that it affects the system RAM. I would appreciate any help.
Edit: it was Pulse, my keyboard messed up.

May 30, 2020
The gpu is new or second hand? Also download gpu z and run it then post a screenshot of it here
It's a second hand GPU. I got it for P5000 ($100)

d9a90ecc09ed5912a4f28ccc53f20600.png

May 30, 2020
Okay at least it's recognised as rx 570. Since it's a 2nd hand gpu, it's recommended to clean it by using compressed air and changing the thermal paste. You'll have to look up youtube tutorials for it.
Ok. Thanks for the help :) I'll update you again after I clean my GPU and after I receive my RAM stick. Stay safe!

May 30, 2020
Update: I got my RAM stick and my pc is working properly now. Thanks for the help! 🙏🏼
Update: I downloaded a couple games. LoL went smooth, same with PUBG. But when I launched GTA V, CSGO, Apex, and WWZ, it crashes all the time. When I played GTA it always crashes around a minute to 3 minutes of playing, in CSGO, it crashes when I joined match, in Apex, I crashed at the loading screen. And in WWZ, it also crashes in the loading screen. Any solutions or suggestions? These games are the only things than can keep me occupied during this lockdown. :(

TRENDING THREADS