Question My screen is flickering

Belmoto

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2016
Hello there,
as you read up there my screen is flickering, I tried the task manager test and everything except Task Manager flickers.
so I googled that and it turned out that there's an app that cause such issue, MS support said that it's because of one of 3 apps , norton AV, icloud or IDT audio, sadly I don't have any of these apps on my computer. I don't know what to do though,

I thought about a clean install windows, well I'll keep this as a last resort, it's kinda hard to rearrange my files and move them to another partition and installing apps and softwares...etc yk it's not the best thing you would like to do on your pc :"P

yeah before I end this, I've reinstalled the graphic driver updated it and tried every single thing I can do with the driver and yet nothing changed :"),

please any suggestions ?

GPU : 980ti
monitor: dell E2313H

Lutfij

Titan
Just for added measure, you might want to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of your PSU and the version of your OS. Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Which driver version are you on at the moment? Which AV are you on at the moment?

Belmoto

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2016
Just for added measure, you might want to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include the age of your PSU and the version of your OS. Are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Which driver version are you on at the moment? Which AV are you on at the moment?
Hi, yes sure :")

CPU: 6700k not overclocked
Motherboard: msi z170 m7
Ram: ddr4 Ripjaws 16 gigs 2400 mhz
SSD/HDD: kingston ssdNow 300V 240GB
GPU: msi seahawk 980ti not OCed
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2
Chassis: NZXT noctis 450

the BIOS is updated to the latest update + I'm not using any AV atm.