My Screen Just Says "No Signal"

Jul 16, 2020
So I finished building my first ever gaming PC which took years to get each piece. However, I ran into a problem. When I went to connect it to my computer screen and turned it on, the screen was still black and said no signal. But my PC is running and all the fans are going as well. I'm really confused about what happened. Can someone help me? I put a list of the parts I'm using down below. Please reach out, thanks.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JDhZMc

In other words, your computer does not POST. It usually happens due to not properly connected power supply or not properly seated or incompatible RAM or GPU. Check/reseat everything once again, then hook up the buzzer to your motherboard and get diagnostic beep code so you can figure out what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijones24X

Ralston18

Titan
What video connection are you using to the monitor: HDMI or VGA?

Are you using the motherboard's GPU port (if supported) or GPU video port?

Also remember to configure the monitor as applicable.

Try the other monitor port and other known working video cables.

Reactions: ijones24X
Jul 16, 2020
What video connection are you using to the monitor: HDMI or VGA?

Are you using the motherboard's GPU port (if supported) or GPU video port?

Also remember to configure the monitor as applicable.

Try the other monitor port and other known working video cables.
I used both VGA and HDMI to see if either of them worked, still got nothing. I plugged it up to the motherboard. What's weird is that I have an adaptor that I can plug up to my laptop as an HDMI (instead of a VGA) and it works totally fine like that. Imma still keeps treating it out cause I believe it something dealing with the PSU.

Jul 16, 2020
In other words, your computer does not POST. It usually happens due to not properly connected power supply or not properly seated or incompatible RAM or GPU. Check/reseat everything once again, then hook up the buzzer to your motherboard and get diagnostic beep code so you can figure out what happened.
I'll give it a try thanks!

Jul 16, 2020
Ok, so I re-put everything back in the PC and nothing happen, I used different power supply and a two different RAM sticks, Still nothing. Also, this buzzer you mention, I don't have one nor did my motherboard or PC towel came with one. I did find one but it's gonna take me a while to get it due to other things I have going on.