[SOLVED] my screen stoppend working.

May 24, 2020
when I opened my pc, everything is stopped and the mouse doesn't work.
I tested all my hardware: GPU, CPU, BIOS and the HDD, all of them are good, I don't know what the problem, also the temp is very good.
thanks in advance.

Solution
I don't want you to test another monitor. I want you to test that monitor on another system or a laptop or whatever to see if the monitor works ok with that system. If it doesn't then your monitor needs to be replaced.

It could be your PSU. The Wattages is not the only important factor on a PSU. The quality of the PSU is important too. A 30 bux PSU that says 600Watts on it is probably giving you half of that at best on the 12V rail and with low amperage.
May 24, 2020
also, my monitor has a problem when it startups, it takes a lot of time and its power button light is just shattering for a period of time then the screen startup.

I don't want you to test another monitor. I want you to test that monitor on another system or a laptop or whatever to see if the monitor works ok with that system. If it doesn't then your monitor needs to be replaced.

It could be your PSU. The Wattages is not the only important factor on a PSU. The quality of the PSU is important too. A 30 bux PSU that says 600Watts on it is probably giving you half of that at best on the 12V rail and with low amperage.

Solution