Question My screens turn black sometimes when i play and GPU go fast

Ehot

Prominent
Apr 18, 2020
Hello, when i play games like EFT or Rust or whatever (Except R6 that works) my screens will randomly turn black with a message "no signal" and the GPU will put fans at 100%
I have i think normal temps in game, it's around 65°C for the GPU and 45°C for the CPU and a voltage of 1250mV in game for the GPU
Config :
Mb :Aorus B450m Bios version : F32
GPU: Rx590 8GB Gigabyte
CPU : Ryzen 5 2600
RAM : Ballistix 2x8 gb 1333 mhZ
PowerSupply : Seasonic 620w M12 II
SSD : Samsung 860QVO 1 To
HDD : Seagate Barracude 1To
Thx for your answers
(I'm french, so sorry for my english ,_, )

Ehot

Prominent
Apr 18, 2020
Well, I figured out that when I open my pc case I don't have this problem, so I think I'm gonna buy a new one, because on this one air don't flow very well. Moreover it also works (for now) with the pc case closed If I change the power limit of my GPU, I have a Rx590 and so I can change that on Radeon Software, but watch out with those setting because you can easily get problems if you change things too much, I know that with Radeon Settings it's "safe" but tell me which GPU you have and I'll try to see

peterparker_hu

Commendable
Feb 2, 2020
hey! i’d try to repaste the cpu and gpu just to be safe. i had similiar problems not so long ago and i had to replace my PSU. it was not a bad one but only 500 W without any rating. but yeah a bad case can boil up your pc in no time. try with different fan setups as well!

Apr 11, 2020
Hi Ehot - great info. I use the AMD software, all I have done is click "E-Sports" setting and I have remapped the GPU fans:
Speeds 38, 42, 50, 75, 100
Temperatures 30, 50, 60, 70, 80+.

By doing this and limiting the FPS (in game) to 115 it resulted in GPU temp dropping from 76 to 69 degrees.

Link to my GPU: https://www.xfxforce.com/gpus/amd-radeon-tm-rx-580-gts-xxx-edition-8gb-4

Peterparker_hu - thanks for your reply also! I am toying with mounting a fan underneath the floor (next to PSU) to help with PSU/System cooling. In terms of repasting (coming from a Mac background) I have not thermal pasted anything before - is this something that wears away? Components are a few weeks old