Question My Second Monitor Is Detected But Not Displaying

May 12, 2022
G'day Jake here. Could i please have a hand when it comes to my displays? My 1st monitor works fine but my second one does not, the second one is detected but there is no image at all. But there is a faint bit of light because there is power. I've swapped HDMI cords but nadda, swapped HDMI slots on GPU. So i dont know what else to do because the power cord is working the hdmi cord is working, the monitor is detected. And i cant even press the monitor buttons to go to the monitor settings or the input menu. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Jake.

If the OSD display is not working, the monitor is most likely defective.

disconnect the video cables and try using the monitor OSD again, so the HDMI cable is not influencing anything

while the monitor is on, use a flashlight and try to see if the desktop of windows is getting visible

resolution and resfresh rate in windows is not exceeding the ones of the monitor?

Which monitor brand and model is it?

May 12, 2022
If the OSD display is not working, the monitor is most likely defective.

disconnect the video cables and try using the monitor OSD again, so the HDMI cable is not influencing anything

while the monitor is on, use a flashlight and try to see if the desktop of windows is getting visible

resolution and resfresh rate in windows is not exceeding the ones of the monitor?

Which monitor brand and model is it?
Thanks for the quick response. I tryed all your suggestions but nothing worked, thank you tho. My second display is a Acer ED273P 27" curved.