Question My second monitor keeps disconnecting and connecting.

Oct 13, 2020
Hello, so recently I've tried connecting an old monitor to my new system, the GPU is a Geforce GTX 1660 super (gigabyte gaming OC edition). I decided I wanted a second display since I had a older VGA monitor laying around, I bought a few converters for this which are:
1.VGA to HDMI
2.HDMI to Display port
Note: My GPU has 3x DisplayPorts 1.4 and 1x HDMI 2.0
So I tired plugging the second monitor with the VGA to HDMI(1) converter to the HDMI port and since my main Display is only HDMI, I used to the HDMI to Display(2) port converter and plugged it in the Display port and then by doing so the monitor seems to keep connecting and disconnecting (second one) I saw this by opening windows display settings, it was there that I saw the second monitor connect and disconnect constantly with no end, I have no idea what's actually happening.
it should noted that I double checked both monitors, all cables and converters on my room mate's PC(everything is working just fine) All ports on the GPU were checked with my main monitor to be sure and I also rolled back and Uninstalled drivers and reinstalled drivers(Ports are all working fine and driver reinstalling did nothing) I would really like some help!
Thank you

ASK THE COMMUNITY