My SPECS. (PLEASE HELP)

Oct 20, 2018
Hello everybody, I hope all of you are having a great day/night. I will list down below my specs and I would love to hear you're opinions.

RTX 2080 MSI Gaming X Trio 8GB.

Ryzen 5 2600 3.9 GHZ.

Hyper X 8GB RAM 3000mhz. Will upgrade to 16GB very soon!

Asus PRIME B450-PLUS

EVGA 750 Watts Power Supply.

2TB HDD+ 240GB SSD.

1080p75hz monitor :/

As you can see I got secured the GPU first because it's the expensive one among every part.

I will definitely upgrade the monitor and get a 4k one. But for now that should be Ok right? I expect a few bottlenecks but It shouldn't be a big deal and it will be playable am i right??

I might change the CPU to a I7 8700k in the future but not anytime soon. Tell me if I might have any issues with these specs which I doubt it. Thanks

Solution
You are looking fine overall. An upgrade to 16GB or RAM is a good idea, same as getting a 512GB class SSD. If you were to go with a better CPU cooler you would be able to overclock your CPU to 2600X range quite easily. Since you are looking at 4k you shouldn't need to upgrade your CPU anyways since you are going to be GPU limited at the resolution.
You are looking fine overall. An upgrade to 16GB or RAM is a good idea, same as getting a 512GB class SSD. If you were to go with a better CPU cooler you would be able to overclock your CPU to 2600X range quite easily. Since you are looking at 4k you shouldn't need to upgrade your CPU anyways since you are going to be GPU limited at the resolution.

Solution
Yes the max boost clock is 3.9GHz, however, all of the Ryzens have an unlocked multiplier and that makes it very easy to overclock them. The only thing that will get in the way of doing a big overclock of the non X series is the CPU cooler. You say you are going to get a AIO later and that will make sure that you will be able to overclock it to 2600X levels. With clocks the same as the X series you won't have to move to a different CPU for quite a while.

Oct 20, 2018
Okay sounds great. What about the motherboard? Is it a good choice? It's from Asus.

For now I will be using a 1080p/75hz monitor. I'm expecting it to bottleneck but it shouldn't be a big problem though right? How much fps do you think I can get with these specs? Especially the RTX 2080 MSI Gaming X Trio since it's 10% faster than the 1080ti according to benchmarks.

I have used many Gigabyte motherboards and typically been happy. If it is within your budget the Gigabyte X470 Auras Gaming is a nice board that runs about $130. If not really any of the boards are going to be good. Asus is one of the premium manufacturers of motherboards and been good for quite a while. You current monitor won't bottle next the GPU more so your GPU will be able to outpace your monitor. What you can do is set a maximum fps of 75fps so that you GPU and monitor will run at the same rate and you shouldn't have to worry about tearing or shuttering. Also you will be able to have all effects maxed out.