Question My ssd and file explorer have been messed up ever since i tried copying over stuff from my hdd to it.

Jun 10, 2019
Every time i place a file into my ssd it appears on my desktop screen and some files such as WindowsApps and WpSystem appeared and aren't removable. I also messed up my file explorer a little overriding some libraries while i was copying over stuff; Any way to get the libraries back? Thanks for any help

How exactly did you copy the files over? Sounds like you were messing with default locations for the user account. Also "place a file into my ssd" is a bit general, you can copy a file into many locations on a disk. If you copy something to the SSD and it shows up on your Desktop location, that means you linked the Desktop to that spot on the SSD.

Unless you know exactly what you did here, your may just want to create a new user account that has the default locations in it and then copy your files to that, carefully.

Reactions: MTison
Jun 10, 2019
I don't know exactly what i did so I will probably make a new user account. Can copy over all my stuff to the other user account though? It would be ideal if i could just restart my ssd and port over windows and some of my games