May 14, 2019
Ever since I got an SSD to replace my HDD (for my main drive with windows 10; I have a secondary HDD) My PC often freezes for 5-10Seconds while my SSD's Disk Usage goes to 100%, I have scanned for viruses with several AV's because I was convinced that was the culprit but I have found none I then conducted an ATTO test on my SSD and this is what I got https://ibb.co/t43fCBp I dont know what is wrong with my PC; anything i could try and do to fix this?
(If this information is useful this is a Desktop that I custom built)

Jun 4, 2019
Just solved this on my PC after months of frustration.
Found the answer in this post:
and created an account here to send the message:

i uninstalled the HDD and shutdown the pc, then pluged the HDD into another SATA Port, turned on PC, installed the drivers and it is now working fine.

:p:cool::LOL:
- I uninstalled the HDD using This PC -> Manage -> right click on HDD, click properties, find the uninstall button

Dec 11, 2018
I had a problem just like that. My PC would freeze for 5-10seconds and disk usage would be 100% and disk-light was on non-stop. I tried everything, but one nice day Kingston came with firmware update SBFKB1C3 and my Kingston a400 480gb were running flawlessly though in benchmarks it's still little slow.

TRENDING THREADS