[SOLVED] my SSD sudden death, How to fix it?

Dec 5, 2019
Hey, I got SSD adata sx6000lnp... Dell Inspiron 5482 i38145u 2(4gb) ddr4 2400mhz RUNNING in very latest windows ten 1909 version.. My SSD (Secondary Drives) running at 100% Usage after I tried to download new game in steam.. after it, my SSD just gone error... I tried to open my SSD folder, There's a warning incorrect function.... I rescan the disk,and the SSD is gone. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO FIX IT... I can access my SSD after I restart but still... it always happen when I tried to download steam apps with SSD destination folder... It the same things when I opened BlueStacks in just a second after I opened and SSD just died(Gone)
xwpkW17_d.jpg

Solution
Seeing how this is a laptop, can you check in BIOS to see if the SSD is recognized. Also check and see which version of the BIOS you're currently on. If you have BIOS updates pending, gradually work your way up the latest.

Might it be possible to state where you sourced the installer for your OS?

Moved thread from Memory to Storage.

Lutfij

Titan
Seeing how this is a laptop, can you check in BIOS to see if the SSD is recognized. Also check and see which version of the BIOS you're currently on. If you have BIOS updates pending, gradually work your way up the latest.

Might it be possible to state where you sourced the installer for your OS?

Moved thread from Memory to Storage.

Solution