My system cant recognize Vega 11 (Ryzen 5 2400g) on Windows 10

May 12, 2018
Today i bought my computer and after i installed Windows 10 Home 64 bits, i try to install the drivers for Vega. When i start setup i receive a message "Unable to find drivers for your system" and i have tried everything and i can't install the drivers that i need for GPU to can play games and whatever. I really need help.
Untitled.png

May 12, 2018

Now im going to install Windows 10 again now the Pro version. And i will do that
And i think that the version i download (form microsoft site) come with last updates

Where are you getting drivers themselves from? Also, what "driver booster" and what is it needed for? I just recently built a 2200G based system with an AB350 Gaming ITX board for a family member gift. I only installed the driver packages from ASrock, which included the AMD software suite including Vega 8 drivers. I had no issues, even installing before all Windows Updates. I'm not sure the standard AMD drivers would work for these APUs, but honestly haven't looked or tried.

May 3, 2018
first install chipset driver than install gpu driver it will fix your problem and before doing this steps try to clean install windows again or somehow complately unistall drivers you installed