Question My system doesn't display after windows shutdown.

Aug 30, 2022
Hi guys im new here, and im having a weird issue where my PC doesn't display (No signal) when i shut it down after using it, it doesnt provide power to the USB or even the PCIE, and to fix that issue is that i force shut it down through the power button when it doesn't give me a signal on my monitor, or i can turn off the power supply from the back when i go to work or sleep. Any help with that?
FYI the PC doesn't have any issues at all when I'm using it and playing games and watching vids.

My Specs:
X570S Aorus Master
Ryzen 9 5950x
64GB G Skill Trident Z 3600mhz
RTX 3080 Gaming OC gigabyte
on another PCIE is my Avermedia GC573 capture card.
Corsair HX Series HX1200 1200 Watt Power Supply

IDK what are the settings in the MOBO i need to change, but even when i load optimized defaults its still the same. its a very odd issue. Never had it with my Crosshair VII X570 Mobo.

Any Help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Hi guys im new here, and im having a weird issue where my PC doesn't display (No signal) when i shut it down after using it, it doesnt provide power to the USB or even the PCIE, and to fix that issue is that i force shut it down through the power button when it doesn't give me a signal on my monitor, or i can turn off the power supply from the back when i go to work or sleep. Any help with that?
FYI the PC doesn't have any issues at all when I'm using it and playing games and watching vids.

My Specs:
X570S Aorus Master
Ryzen 9 5950x
64GB G Skill Trident Z 3600mhz
RTX 3080 Gaming OC gigabyte
on another PCIE is my Avermedia GC573 capture card.
Corsair HX Series HX1200 1200 Watt Power Supply

IDK what are the settings in the MOBO i need to change, but even when i load optimized defaults its still the same. its a very odd issue. Never had it with my Crosshair VII X570 Mobo.

Any Help would be appreciated.
What windows are you running?

Aug 30, 2022
Do you have power issues turning on the system with all your drives unplugged? Another words take out your os drive and all storage drives see if it post no issue if there is still a problem I would suspect psu or mobo
Like i said there is no issue if i turn it off by force shutting it if its not getting a signal on display when i get the issue. Or even when its shutdown i just turn off the PSU to avoid that problem happening. I doubt if its the mobo or psu that has a problem as even when the system is on and being stressed (like playing games at 4k ultra settings and streaming at the same time) I don't seem to have any issues at all. I will see and maybe try your recommendations though.