[SOLVED] My system is down and I'm at a loss how to fix it ?

Aug 22, 2021
Hi - ok /. My system wasn’t booting right all day yesterday - I finally cleaned it and then I saw the EZ DEBUG LED - I thought - far out So I tried the computer again abs this time no screens /.
I finally got it to boot into MSI BOOT HOME then I was looking at the temp and noticed the temp was -100c I mean wtf. That can’t be good /. Before I got it to boot the screen said press f1 f2 or alt l. I pressed alt l so the over clocking would revert to the last good setting, that’s when I noticed the temp /. I turned it off.

Just ASAP - would someone please help I’m under some serious deadlines I am stressed out -

Specs:

MSI Z170A
Gtx 1070
i7-4000
32gb DDR RAM

I am running flash memory it’s liquid cooled 3 or 4 fans /. I’ve never done this so please be kind /. I’m a little freaked out

Solution
clear CMOS and reset the BIOS.
see if it has made any difference.

noticed the temp was -100c
"-" 100°?
if showing negatives in temperature there is an issue with the motherboard.
could be failed or failing or just has corrupt data stored.

if you can get into the BIOS try installing the latest version available from the manufacturer product support downloads page(s).

noticed the temp was -100c
"-" 100°?

if you can get into the BIOS try installing the latest version available from the manufacturer product support downloads page(s).

Solution
Aug 22, 2021

"-" 100°?

Not - 100. But just 100 and how in the world do I reset my bios and cmos