[SOLVED] My system isn't posting and I don't know how to fix it

Dec 10, 2019
Here's the scoop:
I have an ROG strix x570-e, an EVGA rtx2080 hybrid ftw3, a Ryzen 3700x. The motherboard lights are on but there are no bios beeps. The aio won't turn on and neither will the gpu. There are a couple headers on the side of the gpu for "fan" and "led" yet it came with no cables for them nor instructions to plug them in. I've plugged in all the correct cables from what I understand. I built this recently and I've absolutely run out of ideas (I've tried switching the gpu slot, the ram config. , everything) please help.

Solution
This is a new system?
Start here, and do ALL the steps:
Here's the scoop:
I have an ROG strix x570-e, an EVGA rtx2080 hybrid ftw3, a Ryzen 3700x. The motherboard lights are on but there are no bios beeps. The aio won't turn on and neither will the gpu. There are a couple headers on the side of the gpu for "fan" and "led" yet it came with no cables for them nor instructions to plug them in. I've plugged in all the correct cables from what I understand. I built this recently and I've absolutely run out of ideas (I've tried switching the gpu slot, the ram config. , everything) please help.

First question, what power supply are you using for all that- as that is some pretty serious hardware...

USAFRet

Titan
This is a new system?
Start here, and do ALL the steps:

Solution

TRENDING THREADS