Question my system keeps crashing while playing games with a brrr sound i can hear only in head phones

Jul 14, 2020
i have downloaded who crashed and this is the analysis
On Sun 12/07/2020 12:18:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\071220-28359-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0x49B91)
Bugcheck code: 0x9C (0x0, 0xFFFF910084CC5CD0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 12/07/2020 12:18:48 your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1AE1)
Bugcheck code: 0x9C (0x0, 0xFFFF910084CC5CD0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

pug_s

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2003
What's your system's specs. I don't think it is a software error since you said that it happens when you play games. It could be your video card is flaking out or there's not enough power going to your video card.

Jul 14, 2020
What's your system's specs. I don't think it is a software error since you said that it happens when you play games. It could be your video card is flaking out or there's not enough power going to your video card.
i 5 9400 f 16 gb ram and 1050ti psu 450w , i have updated my bios did mem test ( with 0 errors) reinstalled windows twice i dont know what to do now. i would also like to say that this occurs with a loud buzzing sound like in this video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ3yXpY5yoc
, also another thing i noticed is that my temps are normal and this occurs in arkham knight and ds3 while it runs completely fine in ac origins and ac odyssey which are more graphically demanding games

Reactions: dolokhov