nospecgamer

Reputable
Sep 28, 2018
Alright so I might have done something to the keyboard that I don't know about. I have no macros whatsoever on this board (Redragon K552). For some reason the TAB key does not work, i've tried everything on the internet and after trying all the different suggestions I found out that if I press my Q together with the TAB key it actually works. But I don't want be pressing Q+Tab everytime I wanna Tab or see the in game leaderboards, does anyone have a fix to this? I didn't see a macro for this to happen.....

I don't have any good solutions for you, but as a temporary fix, if possible on your keyboard, couldn't you create or record a custom macro? If the macro keys are conveniantly placed on you keyboard, you could use one of them until a solution is found? Obviously it's not ideal to do it that way, but at least then you'd only need to press one key during gaming and so on

I'm not familiar with your keyboard, but you mentioned macros, and on both of the mechanical keyboards I've had, it was possible to create or record your own macros in the driver software. The keyboard needs to support macros, of course

Last edited: