Question my task bar blinks and some windows blink and sytem momenarily stalls after w10 feature update early june?

me45424

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
after this feature update some times one or more of the open windows, task manager, the taskbar would blink out, go nuts, and sometimes the system would stall for a few seconds sorta like an older system would stall for a few second while catching up,
running ga-ax370 gaming k7 mb, ryzen 7 100, 32gb mem,w10 build 1909,gtx 1050 ti video card
sometimes watching video on vlc(second display) and doing other stuff on pc main display, transfering files, browsing, etc,and the task bar blinks black several times,,the vlc is still playing fine, this also happens on another identical pc,,just a diff vid card,

Last edited:

me45424

Commendable
Nov 21, 2018
Thank you for your reply
this is NOT a video card problem, it also is happening on a amd radeon card
in the other system
the feature update was several week ago,,i was using pc#2, and updated while waiting for new psu for pc#1
the problem showed up there first and i though it was video card
when psu showed up and i updated pc#1 it also started the same issues
i will have several file explorer windows open to different drives,
when i switch from one to another(side by side) i will get the busy cursor,,and maybe the task bar blink a few times,, or maybe one of he other windows blinks white a few times,,maybe 5 seconds or so,, then back to normal behavior