My USB Flash drive doesn't show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed HM

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
hi guys , recently i have installed a game on my computer
during the installation my PC was very slow , and i had to copy some files to my USB flash drive
during copying files , the copying window froze , but my PC was still ok but slow of course
i re-plugged the USB Flash drive , but it didn't show up in my computer neither in desk management , but i can hear it's sound when i plug it in my PC
but no response
i've tried it on my laptop but still no luck
i've searched about this problem alot , but i couldn't find the answer
any help will be very appreciated
:(

jrew

Honorable
Apr 22, 2013

Try doing a hard reset, press the Power button until the computer shuts off then restart it and see if it works, if it doesn't I will help you find another solution.

Ahmed HM

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013

i had this problem a month ago , and still it can't be recognized
of course i shut my PC many times since then , but that didn't solve the problem

but i think if it's attacked by a virus , at least it will show up in desk management , anyway i used your software , but it can't recognize it either

whenever i open my PC with my USB flash drive plugged in , a message pop up saying
" the last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and windows doesn't recognize it "
when i go to device manager , i see unknown device under other devices
i tried to reinstall it , but still the same problem exists

i use windows 8 64 bit

any ideas ?

zester

Honorable
Jul 2, 2013

I have exactly the same problem, my computer makes the sound but doesn't show the USB-stick. A common answer is that you need to check your storage under management, but it doesn't show up there either... Did you already find a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.