my w8 computer randomly crashes, auto restarts and freezes blackts

SirCamelot

Honorable
Dec 11, 2013
OK. Same problem everyone else keeps reporting. Except: A)it only happens when I sort of push (10 ms word windows and 2 Google chrome) my system and B)if I do a hard shut down using the power button, it restarts normally. I don't get a white mouse when I get to the black screen. It flashes an orange screen for a split second on start up now. I have had this happen on multiple programs. I feared overheating but I have my doubts (my fan works fine and the house is 78° or so. Nothing up against it). Computer works fine until I start pushing it (as I said, only in the most laughable meaning of the phrase). It works fine up until that point. No major downloads in months. Happens w/ or w/out internet connection. I use trendmicro security but windows firewall is disactivated so that isn't the problem.

Any help? Also, I'm not fond of 8. Could switching to 7 fix this? Thanks.

if you pre bought your pc then remove all the pre installed manufacturer software from the pc and grab ccleaner then run the file cleaner and then the registry cleaner multiple times till it finds no more errors.

all the pre installed shitware tends to cause problems like this.