Prominent
Jul 17, 2019
hi Folks , i have the following setup for my PC

144HZ LG Ultragear gaming monitor
16 GB RAM
1660Ti , 6GB Graphics card
i5, 9400F processor, 9th generation
1 TB HDD, 120 GB SSD

for the last few days, whenever i try to play warzone , it keeps minimizing to desktop , it is running in full screen mode with 100 FPS
i have tried the following
ran malwarebytes and cleaned two items
disabled windows gaming mode
increased virtual memory to 10000 and rebooted the PC , it worked for few days and then again it has the same issue.
now that season 4 has arrived, it has the same issue, whats the solution here ??

Ralston18

Titan
Let Windows manage virtual memory.

How full is that 120 GB SSD - is virtual memory on that drive?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any entries that correspond with the times WarZone minimizes.

Start with Reliability History. Much more user friendly and the time line format can be very helpful. Look for that "worked for few days" gap and see what ended at the beginning of the gap and what might have started again when the minimization issue returned.

Look in Task Manager - any unidentified apps, etc. being launched at startup and running in the background?

Likewise look in Task Scheduler - again something there that may be triggering the screen minimizing.

revodo

Proper
BANNED
Jun 10, 2021
Does it happen with any other game? Warzone is a buggy mess. It's one of the only games I've ever had consistent crashes and issues with. My other 500 games rarely have an issue.

zaidiatifs

Prominent
Jul 17, 2019
Let Windows manage virtual memory.

How full is that 120 GB SSD - is virtual memory on that drive?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for any entries that correspond with the times WarZone minimizes.

Start with Reliability History. Much more user friendly and the time line format can be very helpful. Look for that "worked for few days" gap and see what ended at the beginning of the gap and what might have started again when the minimization issue returned.

Look in Task Manager - any unidentified apps, etc. being launched at startup and running in the background?

Likewise look in Task Scheduler - again something there that may be triggering the screen minimizing.

the SSD still has a lot of space , it has 43 GB free and i have installed the game in D drive , which is 1 TB
have checked reliability history and event viewer , could not find anything .