My weird PC

Aug 31, 2018
Why my PC has no "unexpected shutdown" message at startup when my PC shutdown suddenly. Since I bought the PC the message never comes up, which is weird, or is this new technology of motherboard?

Note: When my PC is in sleep mode it the fans stop spinning and the "gaming light" turns off except the LED at the front.

Motherboard: Asus H310M series

Sorry, bad english

Solution
You would have to enable safe mode boot menu.
To ad safe mode boot menu:
https://www.top-password.com/blog/how-to-add-safe-mode-to-boot-menu-in-windows-10-or-8/
Aug 31, 2018

Does that mean it's OK to shutdown suddenly or will it damage something? Because there's this kid, hes my brother but he always unplugging the power cord when the Gaming pc is in sleep mode, because the "gaming light" is off and he thought the PC is already off.

What's weird is this case also on my laptop.

My older PC has the "message"

Note:
Gaming PC (Windows 10)
Laptop (Windows 8.1)
Old PC (Windows 7)

All windows had that message after a forced shutdown, doesn't matter if it's because of power cut, because somebody pulled the cord or it shut down because of some HW problem. In any case it's not good, it will not damage HW but can damage OS.
Best to shut it down when not in use instead of sleep or hibernate.

Aug 31, 2018

Then does my pc/laptop OS that has no "unexpected shutdown message" corrupted? That might not be the case because the message never appear since I bought the Laptop/PC I used original Windows.

BTW I use sleep mode because I used the PC from morning to night.

Aug 31, 2018

The sleep mode wake up as it should.

You know my I just used a low end PC and suddenly used a Gaming PC and there's so much difference in the booting, the OS, The sleep mode etc.

On my low end PC the LED light when in sleep mode is on. While in the gaming PC the LED is blinking and the gaming light turns off and the fan stop spinning and its so silent, it's just like it's been shut down, furthermore I must press the power button to wake it up. Unlike my low end PC with one key or click to wake it up.

Well back to the topic, is there any other way for me to display the MESSAGE when its shutting down unxepectedly? Or is it disabled on windows settings ?

No, message can not be displayed when it shuts down unexpectedly as computer is not working at that time. That's why it's called "unexpectedly". Different MBs have different ways to show when in sleep mode, if it doesn't have connector for sleep mode LED that usual way is for it to blink on newer MBs.

Aug 31, 2018

Sorry, what I meant is the message that appears after the computer shutdown unexpectedly, that has kind of like 30 seconds timer to choose between to boot normally or go to safe mode.

Aug 31, 2018

Thx for your patience in answering my question.