Question my wheel scroll stopped working

zTohka

Reputable
May 20, 2019
hey guys i have Logitech G Pro (Wired Version) and when i woke up and launched the pc i noticed that the wheel scroll is working for a second then stop working and it became rare to work i think my little brother played with it and hit it many times i can't make sure anyway how can i fix it ? i noticed that there are some windows updates and i installed them all but didn't work please help me

zTohka

Reputable
May 20, 2019
This ususlly happens when dust collects inside the wheel and block the optical censor inside.
It's not hard to open and clean a mouse wheel for dust, but some models have a little spring in tension that may fly away (the one that make the mouse wheel to stop)
im afraid of opening the mouse then messing up there so i'm a little bit worried and another thing that i can't see the screws to open the mouse

zTohka

Reputable
May 20, 2019
Or possible Teflon feet. Rubber feet would prevent the mouse from sliding. : P

If you really don't want to open your mouse, you might first try blowing some air into it from around the wheel to potentially dislodge any debris.
it didn't work the mouse has't enough holes for the air to reach i guess i have to open it