[SOLVED] My whole setup is zapping me

Oct 12, 2020
I just built a pc and my whole setup (monitor, pc case, usb cables, and keyboard) is zapping me every time I touch it while putting my legs on the ground. What is causing this issue and how to fix it? thanks.

Solution
I just built a pc and my whole setup (monitor, pc case, usb cables, and keyboard) is zapping me every time I touch it while putting my legs on the ground. What is causing this issue and how to fix it? thanks.

Are you electric plugs grounded? Did you test it in another room if they are? Motherboard stand-offs installed? Did you check over the cables to make sure there is nothing loose in the case?

Are you electric plugs grounded? Did you test it in another room if they are? Motherboard stand-offs installed? Did you check over the cables to make sure there is nothing loose in the case?

Solution