Question My Wife gets disconnects in most games, but I don't ?

Jan 2, 2022
My Wife seems to get DC in every game she plays. Suddenly she just gets booted from the server while I can keep playing. We talked to our ISP and they say everything is ok on their end. We also asked the different game supports who suggested some things like DNS flush and so on but nothing works for her. That's why I came here in hope someone can answer our question.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Do you and your wife have identical specs to your system's? Also, might want to see if both of you have the latest OS updates(assuming you're both on Windows 10) and that your drivers are also up to date. Make and model of your (wireless)router? Do you both play on the same titles?

Jan 2, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Do you and your wife have identical specs to your system's? Also, might want to see if both of you have the latest OS updates(assuming you're both on Windows 10) and that your drivers are also up to date. Make and model of your (wireless)router? Do you both play on the same titles?

All Drivers and OS have been updated. I Use a x570 from Asus with a 1070 and a 5800x she uses a B550 Taichi Asrock with a 2080 super and a 3600. As for the Router its from Swisscom (our ISP) Model RTV1905VW