Question My wifi/ethernet keeps disconnecting alone

vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Hello so it started not so long ago, I use a wifi USB to connect to the internet but everytime i launch a game its like the connection stops coming so to test it i directly go to chrome and click on any website and it says something with DNS. If i plug my ethernet it just randomly disconnects every 2 minutes. I tried alot of things and network adapter reset.

-I5 7400 3.0
-8GB 1600
-Gtx 1060 3GB
-Biostar H110 Pro D4
-240+480 GB SSD

I dont have a network card and cant buy one atm what can I do to solve this problem i cant play games i can't do anything!

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well if you have another laptop or something, try that exact cable on the laptop if it kept disconnecting then it might be the cable that is faulty else it could be that your internet chip is starting to die or something.

And check if you have the latest internet drivers, from your motherboard manufacturer

vleds123

Commendable
Apr 29, 2019
Well if you have another laptop or something, try that exact cable on the laptop if it kept disconnecting then it might be the cable that is faulty else it could be that your internet chip is starting to die or something.

And check if you have the latest internet drivers, from your motherboard manufacturer
Thanks for fast answer, I have a macbook i cant plug the cable and yes ive done all the updates well thats what windows telling me. on my mac theres no problem at all with the wifi

anyway im more looking to make the wifi works because i change from router to router as one is faster one for download and one ffor use. I live in lebanon its a weird country u cnat have all at the same time

Last edited: