My WiFi is limited.

crinkle1question

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
I have recently gone back to using an internet network called Europa Network after my last network was a pain in the ass with a limit of 20g. The router has been taking a while to come online and now that it has it says it is limited. I have tried turning it off and on, unplugging it and plugging it back in and trouble shooting it. This is irritating me as i want to chill and play some video games on a Saturday. It would be appreciated if someone could help me out. Sorry in advance if i haven't added info that is important, I'm not great with this technical stuff. Thanks :)

biohazrdfear

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
Have you already tried utilizing that reset switch? Sorry if you already have, just going with the motions. If you already tried the reset switch, I would advise updating the firmware of the wireless router if its possible. You can access the web page for your router easily. Nine times out of ten it will be something like 192.168.1.1

crinkle1question

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012

I haven't used it yet but the manager of the company said not to use the reset button and im thinking that maybe they are lying and the box isn't online yet. But if you think it is fine to reset it then i will do it.

biohazrdfear

Honorable
Mar 1, 2013
Yes, it should be fine. Basically what the reset switch does is set your wireless router back to manufacturer's settings. I think he told a little white lie because he didn't want you touching anything (you know, because the manufacturer is the one that knows all).

crinkle1question

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012

I reset it and waited for 20 seconds before going back to my computer and connecting again but it still says it is limited :(. So i guess the next thing to do is try updating it. Here is the website URL http://www.europa-network.com/ i dont really no where to go from here, or was it the router manufacturer you said to go to> if so here is they're URL with my router (I think) http://www.tp-link.us/products/details/?categoryid=219&model=TD-W8951ND

TRENDING THREADS