[SOLVED] My windows 10 got really weird

Feb 1, 2022
so i was using my computer and suddenly every windows related program (for example control panel) were really laggy and turned completely transparent until they finally loaded, every other program that was installed worked very well, i ran sfc /scannow and dism and it says that windows is ok but its not, then audio stops working, asus al suite doesnt start automatically when i boot my computer and the amd software is gone and i thought it would be a virus so i ran a full scan but there arent any viruses, icons from the start menu are gone too, the windows settings button doesnt work but the run command does ( ms-settings: ), im using windows 10 enterprise LTSC, i also run chkdsk but its ok too, i tried installing the audio drivers again but they still just dont work, please help.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Seems to me that your OS is corrupt or that your storage drive(the one where you installed the OS on) might be on it's way out. Might want to see if you can backup any and/or all critical data off the OS installation drive and reinstall the OS.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Seems to me that your OS is corrupt or that your storage drive(the one where you installed the OS on) might be on it's way out. Might want to see if you can backup any and/or all critical data off the OS installation drive and reinstall the OS.

Solution

Colif

Win 11 Master
You could try this if you have the installer for version you are on - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

im using windows 10 enterprise LTSC

Do you have a license for that version of 10? If not, maybe its the actual installer that is to blame as if its a non legal version, it could all sorts of bad things installed. Most people don't need enterprise anyway.
If its an illegal copy I would just use home or pro and dl the installer for it instead. Don't really need a licence to run them and the installer from MS won't have any unknown extras.