Noname77

Reputable
Jul 7, 2015
I recently Upgraded My Computer From Windows 7 Ultimate To Windows 8.1 Pro And
My Device has 4 GB RAM 1000 GB Hard Disk Memory
Here are some Images which i want to solve
Device Manager: http://prntscr.com/7pwulk
Windows Properties: http://prntscr.com/7pwuwh
Screen Resolution: http://prntscr.com/7pwxtb (cannot even change resolution)
I have downloaded Nvidia Software , Intel Graphics. but its still same ( High Lag When i open Games)
I can't Move my mouse properly it lags when i move it
PS: Please Solve This For me Since Im A Gamer THANK YOU

That doesn't tell us anything...we need specs. Your processor, graphics card, power supply, motherboard, etc.

If you built this PC yourself you should know these specs, if you bought it just share the model number and we can look it up.

Do you have a graphics card, or just the on-board video? Either way, you need the correct drivers.

Also, 90c for the CPU is pretty darn high! Are you running a full load on the CPU right now, even with full load 90c is awfully high even for a AMD CPU. Is your heatsink on correctly with good thermal paste?

bjsm

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011

It's not the cpu its the mobo cpu is at 32 degrees

Noname77

Reputable
Jul 7, 2015
I Inserted 2 RAM 1 RAM is Widows 7 And The Other One is Windows 8.1 ....I was Using Windows 7 But While Playing Online game it automatically Shuts Down With A result of Blue Screen So i changed My RAM to Windows 8.1 but there is dis problem

Do you know how to Flash BIOS?

I would start there, regardless if you made changes or not. Sometimes a virus can actually do that and mess things up, it's not as common as it used to be, but still possible.

To Flash BIOS, remove the CMOS battery (coin battery, usually a CR2032) from the motherboard. Hit the power button and wait a minute or so (nothing will happen). Replace the CMOS battery and turn the PC on again. The BIOS will be Flashed and set to their default settings.

Noname77

Reputable
Jul 7, 2015

So you unplugged your hard drive when you added more RAM? I assume you re-plugged the hard drive that you un-plugged. Did you add the SAME EXACT RAM as your previous RAM that was already in place, or did you replace all the RAM completely?

Is the RAM you added/replaced compatible with your MB/CPU?

Adding/Replacing incorrect RAM could cause some of these issues.

bjsm

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011

You are talking about resetting defaults or shorting the mobo. Flashing a mobo is when you want to upgrade its firmware or software. It requires a file on a cd or floppy. This said, i would not try to flash the bios on this case. I think he doesnt have enough knowledge (noname77) to exactly figure out whats happening and its making it really hard for us to help him.

bjsm

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011

I think its a mix of ram and temperature that cause him problems.

+1 ...Agree

Along with driver issues, but the underlying problem is Heat and RAM. The Heat may be caused by the RAM though.

molletts

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2009
I'd be inclined to disbelieve the system temperature reading - 90°C is implausible given the low CPU temperature. The sensor is probably faulty.

The graphics issue should be solvable by downloading and installing the driver for the Intel G41 Express chipset. I can't see a Windows 8.1-specific driver for it but the Windows 7 64-bit driver should work.

Here's a link to the download page:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/81517/Intel-G41-Express-Chipset

Once you've got the graphics driver working, you may find that the general lag also reduces. It's a very elderly system, though, so it's never going to be blindingly fast.

Hope this helps,
Stephen

bjsm

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011

I agree with all this i would also suggest that but im afraid hes gonna have a hard time not encoutering problems.