Jul 9, 2020
i recently installed windows 10(4 days ago), i have data in my hard disk that why i did not format whole hard disk. I only format my C drive and installed new windows. After doing this the blue screen was start popup.

First it shows,

1.Memory_Management
2.Some WatchDog(not game) Issue
3.Page Fault In NonPaged Area with StopCode: System Thread Exceptionall Not Handled
4. Ntfs.sys.

I solved first two but after solving one problem another popup.

This time i clear my all data and format all the driver (which was dynamic at that time changing it also take so much time) to install new windows.

i again try to reinstall windows 10 but after 95% it popup with "No Installation Media Found". (try to installed from USB)

finally after changing driver(as i told above) i installed windows 8 which was installed in my laptop(take my approx 5 days due to all this issue).

But i still get same Memory_Management error few hours ago. I check my hard disk it's working perfectly, Please anyone have any suggestion or method to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Solution
Memtest test the ram & circuitry, if it's not the ram then it's the motherbd or the CPU.
Most non-value ram has a lifetime warranty. Contact the ram manufacturer.
Jul 9, 2020
What are your PC's specs?
If you have overclocked then return the system to stock settings.
Have you run Memory testing? I use memtest86+. If any error show up, your ram is bad or not compatible.

Specs:
i7 5th gen
8 gb ram

Thanks i used memtest86:
i have 10216 error and test not completed becoz "Test has aborted due too many error".
i just want to know does these r cause by something? i mean wht if i installed other it also popup with these problems becoz these errors is not look like normal ram errors!