[SOLVED] MyPC desktop icon keeps moving to top right after restart

mcr1324

Honorable
Aug 15, 2017
I bought a new ssd and recently installed windows again all that..for some reason the MyPC desktop icon always moves to the top right after I restart or shut down the system and turn it back on..all of the other icons don't move and are fine, it's just that one..I've never had this happen before and not sure what to do or how to fix this..anyone know why this keeps happening or a fix for this? I don't get it, I didn't do anything different than any other windows install, but for some reason when I shut down the system and then turn back on it always end up moved to the top right..any help would be appreciated, thanks..

Solution
ahh so I figured it out because I know everybody was so curious lol..right click on desktop and hit personalize, hit the themes tab, hit desktop icon settings, and then under desktop icons I checked "computer" and that seems to fix it..boom I answered my own question lol that would be a first..let me give myself some points here

mcr1324

Honorable
Aug 15, 2017
ahh so I figured it out because I know everybody was so curious lol..right click on desktop and hit personalize, hit the themes tab, hit desktop icon settings, and then under desktop icons I checked "computer" and that seems to fix it..boom I answered my own question lol that would be a first..let me give myself some points here

Solution