Myspace Brings Sexy Back With New Look

Status
Not open for further replies.

derpderpderp

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Myspace won't steal back facebook users but intact will be the second place users will go that facebook is lacking. Myspace will be big again but not like facebook. Myspace will be full of music and apps. If there smart they will offer something like facebook+itunes combined. Think about it almost every young person likes to play music and most want to make MONEY making their own music. Imagine if you sold your own music for 99 cents and myspace gets a certain percentage and if you are spotted on myspace you can be "drafted" by a music company.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
This actually looks like a solid effort to overhaul the cast iron boat. I use social media and Facebook sites as little as I possibly can. My biggest FB complaint is they've done so many things that are a like it or too bad approach. Facebook lost what made Facebook what it is/was awhile ago. Maybe it was the "new" flair it had about it, or that at one point it seemed to be really useful tool. Whether the Myspace revamp works or not remains to be seen, but it definitely looks like solid effort and improvement.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Somone should just release a social network that's similar to Trillian for IM's. Combine twitter, youtube, g+, facebook, myspace, reddit all into one. I think the FBI/NSA might already have it, but they could make bank if they could sell it to the public.

G

Pinterest, blogsynergy, medium, instagram, google plus ..... . Enough social. We need other innovations too.

G

It does look pretty, but it's still Just Another Social Network.

face-plants

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]COLGeek[/nom]Just how many social networks do we need? I think I'll pass. FB is a waste of time already. I thought MySpace was pretty much dead and gone already. No thanks.[/citation]

My thoughts exactly...

alexthager

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I don't think it will catch. Facebook isn't just a social network. It's THE social network. It's continually being integrated with mobile devices and platforms. Facebook is "planting its roots" when it integrates with devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS