Question Mystic Light doesn't change the LED colour on my motherboard ?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Its been awhile since i have posted about something in this forum, but my mystic light was working fine yesterday, but today when i tried to change the LED light on my motherboard i couldnt.
It just shows me that my rams are RGB but i cant change the color on my mobo.
I have an Msi z370m Mortar and i had the color set to blue but today it went to red and i cant change it
any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
What BIOS version are you working with at the time of writing? As for the app, I think it's changed to Dragon Center after a few months since that motherboard was released. Could be wrong...welp, did a search and now I see it's known as MSI Center. You can find the installer here. I'd advise on making sure you're on the latest BIOS version prior to doing the MSI Center (re)installation.

Side note, what OS version are you on?

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
What BIOS version are you working with at the time of writing? As for the app, I think it's changed to Dragon Center after a few months since that motherboard was released. Could be wrong...welp, did a search and now I see it's known as MSI Center. You can find the installer here. I'd advise on making sure you're on the latest BIOS version prior to doing the MSI Center (re)installation.

Side note, what OS version are you on?

I know its been almost a month since i posted this, but i have been busy with university (pain honestly), but it ended up that the program had a bug in it and after reinstalling it everything went back the way it was before.

Thank you for replying to this thread back then.

TRENDING THREADS