Question N76VZ or N56VZ with Windows 10 - Intel 2230 wireless, keyboard driver issues

FeriM

Commendable
Dec 2, 2020
I have an N76VZ-V2G-T that I've been using with Win 7. I tried to upgrade to win 10 once and I've hit some issues with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230 (disconnects in the first 5 minutes after resuming from sleep, and also random), ando also with the backlit keyboard and Fn keys/OSD. Tried lots of drivers without success so I went back to Win 7. But now even browsers are dropping support for 7. Is there anyone who was/is using N76VZ or N56VZ successfully with Windows 10?

I have an N76VZ-V2G-T that I've been using with Win 7. I tried to upgrade to win 10 once and I've hit some issues with the Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230 (disconnects in the first 5 minutes after resuming from sleep, and also random), ando also with the backlit keyboard and Fn keys/OSD. Tried lots of drivers without success so I went back to Win 7. But now even browsers are dropping support for 7. Is there anyone who was/is using N76VZ or N56VZ successfully with Windows 10?
Your best option is to just upgrade the wifi card. Windows 10 doesn't recognize the old wifi card on it but everything else should be alright not the best to support win10 but you have what you have and make it work been there done that

Just an example of a semi decent windows 10 compatible wifi chip

https://www.amazon.com/Intel-7260-H...ocphy=9033494&hvtargid=pla-760665311672&psc=1

FeriM

Commendable
Dec 2, 2020
Yes... Indeed these are the options.
Yet I would really like to know if someone was able to run Win10 on N76VZ or N56VZ without issues, or if the issues were the same as mine.