NAC qualifier on GenCon? [LSJ?]

If I remember correctly a 3 day format was established for GenCon. With
this information at hand it strikes me very oddly that there is no
continental qualifier in the V:TES event calender on the 18th of August
in Indianapolis. Just a thought.

Johannes Walch wrote:
> If I remember correctly a 3 day format was established for GenCon. With
> this information at hand it strikes me very oddly that there is no
> continental qualifier in the V:TES event calender on the 18th of August
> in Indianapolis. Just a thought.

And while we are on the subject. Will both days (round 1 and 2) of the
NAC be played with the same deck or is it allowed to change decks
between rounds?

--
johannes walch

Johannes Walch wrote:
> If I remember correctly a 3 day format was established for GenCon.
With
> this information at hand it strikes me very oddly that there is no
> continental qualifier in the V:TES event calender on the 18th of
August
> in Indianapolis. Just a thought.

Err...LSJ?

> And while we are on the subject. Will both days (round 1 and 2) of
the
> NAC be played with the same deck or is it allowed to change decks
> between rounds?

If I remember correctly, you'll be allowed to play different decks on
day 1 and day 2.

While we're on the subject of continental championship organization,
is there any update on submitting the results of the draft tournament
from the 2004 European Championship?

- Ben Peal

Johannes Walch wrote:

> If I remember correctly a 3 day format was established for GenCon. With
> this information at hand it strikes me very oddly that there is no
> continental qualifier in the V:TES event calender on the 18th of August
> in Indianapolis. Just a thought.

It likely hasn't been entered yet.
But it has been advertised. There will be a qualifier on Friday at Gen*Con.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

Johannes Walch wrote:

> Johannes Walch wrote:
>
>> If I remember correctly a 3 day format was established for GenCon.
>> With this information at hand it strikes me very oddly that there is
>> no continental qualifier in the V:TES event calender on the 18th of
>> August in Indianapolis. Just a thought.
>

> And while we are on the subject. Will both days (round 1 and 2) of the
> NAC be played with the same deck or is it allowed to change decks
> between rounds?

From http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=Championship.html

The tiered format is basically two tournaments. The top forty players from the
first tournament continue on to the second. Players may change cards or whole
decks before the second tournament. Each tournament is three rounds. The final,
if any, of the first tournament has no bearing on the second.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

fudjo wrote:
> While we're on the subject of continental championship organization,
> is there any update on submitting the results of the draft tournament
> from the 2004 European Championship?

Unfortunately is the Archon file still lost and we have allready checked
every laptop we had in use at the event. I am very sorry but it seems
that the results are gone forever :-(

--
johannes walch

LSJ wrote:
> Johannes Walch wrote:
>
>> If I remember correctly a 3 day format was established for GenCon.
>> With this information at hand it strikes me very oddly that there is
>> no continental qualifier in the V:TES event calender on the 18th of
>> August in Indianapolis. Just a thought.
>

> It likely hasn't been entered yet.
> But it has been advertised. There will be a qualifier on Friday at Gen*Con.

i dont want to annoy you but could you please post the final scedule for
gencon.

as to now i thought it was like this:

THURSDAY 4pm:Last chance Qualifier
friday 12pm: day 1 of NAC
saturday 12pm: day 2 of NAC and shadow twin draft tourney
sunday: cac

now you once again say the qualifier is on friday. mistake or change of
plans? please clarify

stefan

Stefan Ferenci wrote:
> THURSDAY 4pm:Last chance Qualifier
> friday 12pm: day 1 of NAC
> saturday 12pm: day 2 of NAC and shadow twin draft tourney
> sunday: cac
>
> now you once again say the qualifier is on friday. mistake or change of
> plans? please clarify

No change.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

LSJ wrote:
> Stefan Ferenci wrote:
>
>> THURSDAY 4pm:Last chance Qualifier
>> friday 12pm: day 1 of NAC
>> saturday 12pm: day 2 of NAC and shadow twin draft tourney
>> sunday: cac
>>
>> now you once again say the qualifier is on friday. mistake or change
>> of plans? please clarify
>

> No change.

so the qualifier is on thursday?

stefan