[SOLVED] NahimicSvc32.exe Application

Oct 31, 2020
I keep getting this error and it won't go away, This is what it says.

NahimicSvc32.exe Application Error

The instruction at 0x00000000002F6EF1 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program

that's it please help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
See this thread:

A potential fix is to update your audio drivers.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Malware is a likely cause for this error. This often happens when software/apps from questionable sources are installed.

You should scan your system with a tool like Malwarebytes. You can also look in Control Panel/Programs and Features and see what you recently installed.

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
NahimicSvc32.exe is a part of an Audio software package.
While it may be infected (definitely run a few scans to find out) it could just be buggy software.
In my case it gets installed with Sonic Studio which is an audio app from Asus for my motherboard.
Sadly that software is pretty buggy and doesn't always function properly.
I personally just uninstalled Sonic Studio and installed the Realtek driver for my Audio chip instead.

So uninstalling whatever audio app you installed that added the Nahimic Service could resolve your issue.

Oct 31, 2020
Are all of your games from legit sources?

What version of McAfee are you using?

Malwarebytes (free or trial version) is a "go to" product to scan for these types of issues. You can always uninstall it after use.
yes all of my game are from epic game and steam, I have the macfee antivirus plus

COLGeek

Cybernaut
See this thread:

Solution
Oct 31, 2020
See this thread:

thx so much, I got it fixed :)

Reactions: DMAN999
Oct 31, 2020
How did you resolve the issue? Please share so that others will know how to solve it.
so I use the Reddit link you gave me and ran thru the steps

thx again