[SOLVED] Name of a game I have forgotten about & I need to find

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
I tried searching many keywords, google can't help me, I think it is because the game is rare or not played very much.
So let me explain the game:
The story is basically about a Duck/Platypus or Platypus-duck-like creature who causes power outage or water outage (or just causes water outage) for his town, there is a windmill that generates electricity with orange trees around. He then climbs rocks around the mountains and navigates through some puzzles until he gets to a bunch of pipe systems, solve some more puzzles and restores water to his down.
The world of the game is just mountains, plains and pipes, it is mostly about water.

The game is pretty basic and 2D paint that is meant to look like it is 3D. This is all I could remember of it, if anyone knows the name of the game...

Solution
I tried searching many keywords, google can't help me, I think it is because the game is rare or not played very much.
The story is basically about a Duck/Platypus or Platypus-duck-like creature who causes power outage or water outage (or just causes water outage) for his town, there is a windmill that generates electricity with orange trees around. He then climbs rocks around the mountains and navigates through some puzzles until he gets to a bunch of pipe systems, solve some more puzzles and restores water to his down.
The world of the game is just mountains, plains and pipes, it is mostly about water.

The game is pretty basic and 2D paint that is meant to look like it is 3D. This is all I could...

The game is pretty basic and 2D paint that is meant to look like it is 3D. This is all I could remember of it, if anyone knows the name of the game...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkURGPxRVeQ

Solution